Thursday, September 8, 2011

Lazy and Rushed Outfits

Long & Flowing

Strapless dress, £10
Vintage denim vest, €100
Sam Edelman flat sandals, $70
Givenchy leather jewelry, €385
Gold handcuff necklace, $27



Menswear Inspired

Old navy shirt, $8.50
Oasis summer jacket, £70
AG Adriano Goldschmied low rise boyfriend jeans, $87
Christian Louboutin spiked shoes, €835
Wet Seal bangles jewelry, $13
Necklace, $15



Motorcycle Comfy

Old Navy lightweight hoody, $15
Lot78 leather biker jacket, $1,475
Miss Selfridge super skinny jeans, £38
Ted Baker over the knee leather boots, $329
MICHAEL Michael Kors michael kors sunglasses, $115


Currently I'm packing to go back to college. Early morning classes are the worst thing about college and getting ready always feels like a hassle. Above are my three go to outfits that are simple to throw on and get to class in 5 minutes. My favorite go to outfit is the third because it fits my style so perfectly, but can be thrown on quickly for those 9 AM classes. It is also the warmest option which is great for where I go to school. What's your go to lazy outfit.

4 comments:

  1. I love this outfits!!!! so nice!!!
    pass to my blog and follow :D
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the collages you made:) so good. p.s. I entered a blogger contest and I really need you to 'like' my picture.. it only takes a second. And the contest only runs for a week! I'd really appreciated. here is an explanation: http://cyliaaaa.blogspot.com/2011/09/tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the second look! I feel you with waking up early. I have about and hour to get ready for school and even having my entire closet a few steps from my bed it's sometimes hard to find good outfits...

    xo
    http://fashionistas-diary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first outfit is beautiful. My lazy outfit... what I slept in hahahahha! Really... eeek!!! ;)

    ♥♥♥Would love if you entered our:
    HOUSE OF HARLOW GIVEAWAY♥♥♥ (We think youd rock one of these necklaces!!!)

    shantik designs
    LOVE xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...